Greenslopes Specialist Gynaecology provides information that may be of interest to General Practitioners and other Healthcare Professionals, including:
With my specialty training across general gynaecology and gynaecologic oncology my aim is to provide you and your patients with first class specialist care covering everything ranging from problematic periods through to gynaecologic cancers.
My goals are to:
- Provide a comprehensive gynaecological precancer and cancer service along with assistance in any general gynaecology cases in which you would like my input.
- Ensure prompt review of your patients - I aim to see all new referrals within one week. Urgent referrals can usually be seen within 1-2 working days.
- Keep you informed with prompt return documentation to keep you updated following review and to keep you included in all subsequent pathology results and follow-up.
- Be available and accessible to you to discuss any clinical problems / patients either on (07) 3847 7879, or pager 07 3830 5361.
- Utilise a laparoscopic or robotic minimally invasive approach wherever possible according to patient suitability and wishes
For patients outside of Brisbane, we can arrange a seamless service to allow review and treatment all within the same trip wherever possible. Assistance in arranging accommodation is available through my secretary. I am available to discuss any questions regarding patient queries you may have prior to review to ensure a smooth visit for your patients.
I would be delighted should you wish to come and observe surgery for any referred patients. Greenslopes Private Hospital provides excellent patient accommodation and care with first class laparoscopic surgical endosuite facilities.
I remain a Consultant at the Qld Centre for Gynaecological Cancer at the Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital for any public patients.
Please feel free to call me directly with any queries you may have. I look forward to being of service to you and your patients over the coming years.